Maritime Optima AS was registered in April 2018 and is privately funded by serial entrepreneurs and supported by Innovation Norway. We were awarded the Copernicus price in 2018 and the Microsoft Startup program in October 2019.
Maritime Optima is a SaaS software for the commercial side of the maritime industry to help private users or teams be more productive, reduce stress, improve their commercial decisions, and have more fun.
Our business model is freemium, and we launched an MVP product in July 2020. We are continuously developing our product, and we are growing very quickly and have more than 3 300 registered users.
We are 11 people with different backgrounds, skills, and knowledge with solid domain knowledge and a reliable maritime network. We are located in modern maritime-inspired offices at Aker Brygge in Oslo.
Due to growth, we need to build and scale our commercial group. We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with experience in software product sales, helping us grow and scale our marketing, support, and sales activities.
You will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- You will be in charge of the daily support and sale while carving out a strategy, plan, and establishing routines together with our digital marketing manager and the CEO.
- Manage company’s CRM system and regularly maintain our customer and contact database
- Help build our marketing, customer support, and sales team, establish routines, and execute our weekly plans.
- Contribute to the development of our digital sales channels and coordinate social media activities
- Create training materials, tutorials, product newsletters, webinars, etc
- Be a voice of our customers and our users and give input to our product development
- Produce content for blog posts, white papers, etc.
- Onboard new customers.
- Follow up on renewals, encourage up-sells and cross-sells
Since we are a small company, you have to be prepared to do a lot of daily repetitive work, testing, and tuning, while keeping a strategic mindset and developing our commercial strategy for growth, together with the Digital Marketing Manager and the CEO.
- Completed BSc degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Experience from software product sales
- Self-motivated team player with experience in software product sales.
- Proficiency in the use of the digital «toolbox» for various CRM, SoMe, marketing
- Know how to create product videos and to use analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Firebase, and Power BI.
- Good knowledge of Webflow, Intercom, Hubspot, SurveyMonkey, Figma, or similar
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English and Norwegian
- You also have to have a strategic mindset and to be persuasive and motivational.
We believe you will thrive and succeed with us if you are/have:
- A fast learner that has a strong work ethic
- Efficient, structured, and detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure, handling many different tasks at the same time, with tight deadlines
- Creative, independent and have a “hands-on” approach
- Cheerful, adaptable and solution-oriented
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and can cooperate well with others
- Result-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic.
- The possibility to work with an exciting industry
- Take part in developing a commercial strategy and executing the plan.
- Competitive salaries, pensions, and incentive programs
- Non-contributory pension
- Share schemes
- The ability to work with a startup and be a part of a team where you can make a huge difference!
- The opportunity to work on many fun aspects of sale and marketing and developing new skills
- Company mobile and laptop
- Super friendly offices, flexible working hours and working place.
Application deadline: 15th of March.